View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 11:14 AM  
WDF
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Much of the information about Kaktuz selling his English language web holdings is false, just misinformation to reduce the heat on him. We will not go into the Russian and German, etc. language sites he owns or is part owner of at this point.

Hello All,

Some of you know me, others do not. Some may see me as a villain, others may not. I do have first hand knowledge and information about many things in the File Locker genre. I am not here to troll, but to become part of the discussion. I hope you will look forward rather then backwards with respect to me and my presence here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
As I said in another section.
When someone figures out how to monetize going after pirates with an affiliate program. It will be game over for the pirates.

Someone should have some sort of pirate-leaks site giving out as much information on who the pirates are, where they can be found, banks, etc. ...... Do not give them any place to hide.
There are a couple that are either in beta or development. I have the information if you are interested.

There is a group of people that feel that while pursuing AK's path has significant impact on the issue the real problem lies with the people uploading and posting links to infringing content and performing the actual IP Theft. These are in fact the real thieves and are taking advantage of the affiliate systems of the Storage Providers.

Look through some of the old North American DBS Anti-Hacking actions. The ground work for a whole new sub-niche of action against uploaders is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
At the moment we are particularly interested in receiving copies of DMCA reports in relation to UltraMegaBit.com

Please forward copies of your DMCA's to infringements @ copycontrol.org
Hi Robert, hope you got my messages and took the time to review them. I told you long ago I was not against your project. I do believe you are targeting the wrong group though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
We're placing significant pressure on lumfile at the moment.

We would like to receive reports of infringement regarding lumfile.com

please forward us *complete* copies of all your DMCA notices to infringements @ copycontrol.org
As mentioned previously here Lumfile is known by the staff and operators of WJunction to allow CP and is allowed to continue to post there with this being common knowledge of the entire staff. The owners and Admins are fully aware that LumFile does not remove content. There are a few threads started by me in the staff section there about this, screenshots were posted of it and this played a large role in my departure and actions against Simon/Capone. Lumfile was contacted many times about removing that content and did nothing. They ignore all Take Downs.

Hope I did not create too much shock or discomfort here with this post.

I welcome all contact and only ask that you are civil when communicating with me.

If you prefer to contact me off GFY please do so on UT.

Regards,

WDF
WDF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook