View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 04:19 PM  
cgn00

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda36c View Post
That's your advice, friend? What's your name, by the way? Most 'friends' have names. I'm going to assume it's the same 'friend' that has been harassing me for the last decade, following me from website forum to website forum, posting anonymously, degrading, belittling, condescending comments, always sure to toss in their uninvited 'opinion'. How do you know what would make me happy? GFY. Great forum they have here. The title pretty much says it all. I guess they knew what they were signign up for when they created it. Take your drama to that other forum (the one ruled by one website in particular but pretends to be controlled by chathosts, or 'models' but is obviously another group of people entirely).

Can we get back to the thread now or are you not done hijacking it with your group yet?

I'm curious, is there anyone out there with some links? That's really all I'm looking for. Thanks!
I'm extending a lot of energy to reply here ,but I knew you in 2000-2002 when you were with ifriends and i was trying to promote them. You'll be able to figure it out. Sorry you have had problems with people. I won't give you anymore advice, but google is a better source of information than here.
cgn00 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook