View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 02:14 AM  
AlexOcean

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbodybattles View Post
I have to say.. you're bold... you've made the statements of royalty.. and i'm actually impressed with your brass balls... though .. it may sound shitty.. but your lack of mastery of the english language (guessing it's a second language) might turn some ppl away in the u.s. Might want to have someone proof read your posts if you're going to pitch the "next big thing" and try to recruit people with millions to invest. Wouldn't want your project to be passed over because someone can't understand what you're trying to convey with your words... no offense.. just an observation.

I too am working on a project that I think is great.. but everyone's project is the next big thing.. I've written a 30 page business plan.. recruited a partner.. and started an LLC.. I've had the ear of millionaires in New York.. Real Estate Tycoons.. strip club owners, and regular club owners with sick money.. People who do investments for a living have told me "do you realize what you have here?.. this is insane...".. these are people who blow 60k in a weekend going out and partying. But still I'm here.. working my job as an engineering architect from 9-7 waiting for a break in this world.

Keep plugging away my friend.. keep working at it. I'm in the same boat as you but if you'd like to talk .. shoot me a line.. Obviously I haven't been invested in either, so maybe I dont have any advice.. but I could be a sounding board. My partner is a salesman who knows a lot of people and is a professional card player in Atlantic City who sits next to fucking royalty all the time... and we're working hard at it..

it takes time.. but if the idea is what you say it is.. all you need is the avenue to pitch the idea.. and the right ear to hear it.

Who do you have on the ground pitching the idea every day? Your not likely to find millionaire's cruising these boards looking for "the next big thing".... they're far to "invested" in other things.. pun intended. You might get lucky.. but also be weary of who you deal with... don't jump just because someone gets interested.. there's a lot of snakes out there that will swindle you and take you for a fucking ride. Also.. don't count your chickens just because someone tells you your on to something and say something like "do you realize what you have here? i can find 10 guys to invest in this in no time.. ".. be careful..

hit me up if you'd like to chat... I'd love to see what you're doing.. Rest assured what I'm doing isn't what you're doing so there's no competition.. maybe we can play off each other and help each other in some form or fashion

peace and good luck
oh gawd.
AlexOcean is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote