View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 05:33 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Really? Is the guest of honor really supposed to stop talking so he can thank a lowly waiter for doing his fucking job?

Don't get me wrong, waiters, people at the drive up window... I'm nice and cheery and quick to thank them. But no one is required to "thank them" for doing their fucking job. And don't give me no shit it's a crappy job; I've worked fast food, catering, and much worse.

This fucker was a gold digger. He got close to a "star" and took advantage of it.
I don't think it's sour grapes for being ignored. He's just pointing out that Romney is the kind of person who is above everything, and how a person treats waiters and servers shows a lot about that person's character. We should give a shit about the character of someone trying to be president.

John Stewart pointed out something about Romney on the Daily Show that was kind of funny, but also very telling of who this guy is. There was a news piece recently showing what life was like for the Romneys post-election. There was video of them at a park, and Mitt goes "My family loves to gather in wide open spaces".

Stewart said, "Wide open spaces? It's what other "humans" call "parks". This is why you lost the election. Because most people don't think you're another human.

and this was the guy's main problem. He's just an out-of-touch asshole. I was having dinner with my in-laws a couple of days before the 47 percent video came out. My father-in-law is the king of Republicans, and had no idea about my politics because we just never talk about that stuff. He was going on and on about Obama, and I mentioned that Romney is a slimeball, and we're all going to know it between now and the election. He'll let his guard down and show everyone that he's a scumbag and predatory capitalist responsible for the destruction of companies and people's lives. So he became righteously indignant about the whole conversation and I couldn't even talk to him for the rest of the night.

The 47 percent video came out a couple days later, and it was just one in list of things showing the real Romney. Even worse was the changing of positions constantly. It shows zero integrity.

In the end it was just obvious that he thought being president was his birthright. Fuck that guy. He can crawl back under his pile of money and never show his face again.

Last edited by bronco67; 03-14-2013 at 05:44 AM..
bronco67 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote