View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 02:26 PM  
EtainmentGraeme

What's up AK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Slingfile is not assured of keeping payment processing while it continues to provide a payment wall to download copyright infringing content.

What you don't understand is that sometimes it suits us to let a site run while we collect evidence that we will later use to establish a clear cut case against a target.
So you just made Slingfile lose PayPal as a payment processor with fake accusations. They managed to get it back because they are a legitimate file hosting service. As long as they are DMCA compliant there is nothing you can do, even if people upload copyright infringing content. So keep collecting 'evidence' instead of reporting it to get it removed, doing this you are actually just supporting the pirates. 'Collecting evidence', what a joke.

Quote:
Yawn.
Yawn? You might get your ass sued ass well if you continue like this destroying legitimate business for your own gain. In fact I'm pretty sure you will be sued for slander or libel anytime soon if you continue like this.

Quote:
Mega resellers began reselling in a category which requires Paypal pre-approval and at that stage Mega had not established it's credentials.

All file sharing and cyberlocker services MUST gain pre-approval before processing payments for this category of business. There are several compliance issues which must be satisfied before being allowed to process payments in this area - Mega chose not to follow the pre-approval process and you saw the result of that.
So basically you are nothing more than a snitch? It's not your business whether MEGA followed the pre-approval process or not. As long as they are DMCA compliant, you have nothing to do with it. Wait, I'm wrong, it is your business. As you're making money off of it by bragging that you made MEGA lose it's payment processor. Good job, how many donations did you get for that?

Quote:
Can you please explain how I fill my pockets when we are currently running at an operating loss of around $28,000 ?
$28,000, did you buy a new car? Seriously, who are you trying to fool? You are on your own. Nobody is helping you. No lawyers, no court cases against file lockers, no bills, nothing, just you and your bullshit. Unless you used $28,000 to bribe PayPal employees.

Quote:
It's always the same with people like you, a sense of entitlement to things which do not belong to you and which you have no right to possess without paying for the right to possess. It's the same as you logging into the accounts of people who have poorly chosen passwords - you're using resources that do not belong to you - in effect you're committing a crime.

If criminal behaviour, theft of intellectual property and a completely broken moral compass define you as a person, you are completely indicative of all people who believe it is their right to attain content in any way they can regardless of the loss suffered by those who produce the content.
Poorly chosen passwords? I could prove you wrong by posting their passwords here, but I'm not doing that. Just ask them yourself. I might be breaking the law, but I do it for a cause, so it is justifiable, at least for me as an internet activist. I am not stealing any information, just using GFY as my platform, as this is the best way for me to express my opinion about you and your dirty business anonymously.

Yours Truly,
Upload Monkey