View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 10:41 PM  
zipppy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Let me get this straight... You are asking for someone to front you content for an indeterminate length of time in exchange for 60% of what exactly? Why would anyone want to do that? If I were to even consider such an arrangement it would be with a 30-60 day sunset clause over exclusivity and I would STILL expect to get paid even if it expired.

I know the deal at SM for white labels. If you got it legitimately from them (as opposed to buying it) it is because you can drive converting traffic - if you are driving converting traffic you should be able to start paying invoices for content within 60-90 days. Also I would expect that money to come right off the top - somewhere between the server getting paid and you getting paid - any post 'profit' arrangement has SCAM written all over it bro - a perfectly legit money-making enterprise can never turn a 'profit'. I suggest you adjust your offer lol.