View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 01:55 PM  
crnidario
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolene_Devil View Post
Hi! I'm brokering some deals for a friend who owns an Adult DVD Biz that he wanted to sale. I talked him into allowing me to broker non-exclusive deals, instead of selling out right. The uploading process, as you probably know, is slooooow...so we prefer to ship on DVD or even on external hard drive.

The Content package includes some pretty hard to find stuff, with even harder to find models. All 2257 docs included for each model. There are 40 different models with almost 500 hours of video. Shot in various high quality formats. Very amateur, very "underground".

Niches include LOTS of Extreme activities, bodily functions, several hours of preggo, boy/girl, girl/girl, threesomes, various fetishes, S&M, etc.

Most of these models can't be found anywhere else online, so this is a gold mine opportunity for truly FRESH material.

$3,000 for the whole 500 hours on Disc or external drive, non-exclusive. Resell rights included. All docs included.

We are also breaking them into niches for smaller deals...ie, preggo package, Golden package, etc. Just hit me up and we'll work a deal.

I do have a few samples for ya, so hit me up, IF YOU'RE SERIOUS at : [email protected]

Let's do some dealing ; )
Hello, Where can I see some example of the videos u got? What is the price for that packet? Thanks in advance.
crnidario is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote