View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:22 AM  
amateurWebmaster

Industry Role:
:tongue Challenging tasks/projects accepted: If you need something that other can't do

Hi,
more than 10 years of developer experience (php/mysql/JS/ajax/frameworks/nginx/sphinx/etc/etc)

In past years I am operating own business, and come here since want to start one more site (adult) but, still work for 3rd parity clients sometime.

My rates are not cheap, and i am mostly picking tasks/projects that are challenging to me, so if you have some project for which you didn't find appropriate developer, describe me what you need and I will give you a quote and all tech details(free).

Especially like anything related to large data sets (huge databases), implementing sphinx search server, tuning nginx, making solutions that involve combined technologies like as3+php+something 3rd ,etc.

So if you have something challenging to be done, or have tight deadlines ask a quote.
amateurWebmaster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote