View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:08 PM  
Due
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Samir View Post
WTF is a lot of places doing this!
I've seen lots of Italian restaurants this way to show customers that its clean back there and see how its done. My favorite place has focaccia bread, salad prep station and pasta mixing station wide open. Lots Japanese places do it this way as well and Im not talking Hibachi. I wonder what kind of restaurants you used to.
Sarcasm is your best friend sometimes. The service at this place was absolutely amazing, we had a private chef and a private waiter. Our chef came to our table and explained about the food and took directions as to what we wanted. They did have a menu but we did not use it. When getting the bill there was no room for tips anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Samir View Post
Maybe you should stop speculating how everyone is out there to get an extra dollar from you. Are you a mind reader? More I read you rubbish more I see cheap ass jew whining about being cheated because he wants to substitute tomatoes for more lox on his bagel.
I'm a cheap ass if I don't receive the service I expect thats for sure.
I don't like to compromise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantMercury View Post
It is. That's how the system works.

Would you rather the restaurant pay their servers better by raising the food and drink prices? That's one way to handle it, I suppose. Then the server would have no incentive to provide the best possible service. I hear that's how they handle it at McDonalds.
A good waiter is one you do not notice but they are always there waiting for your signal.
Its nothing against the waiter, I just don't go to restaurants to talk to the waiters.
Also come to think of it, I don't really recall being met with any rude attitudes at mcdonalds before, so why not ? If their food was any better I'd go every day
Due is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote