View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 05:03 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Due View Post
If its not the waiters fault and not my fault, why should I be the one paying for it ? I have tipped generously before even when sending food back, its all about how the waiter handles the situation.

If the waiter doesn't like the conditions they work under they should consider finding another job..
If the owner doesn't care about the feedback its not going to improve, the owner will see their good staff leave and bad staff staying and eventually kill their own business.
Again, as its not my business its not really my concern....
If anything I'd say I am helping the employees as it would help getting a dialogue started at their workplace, if everybody did this the shitty places would be forced to clean up..

It's funny you think its my responsibility to pay their wages..Like everybody have to chip in so there is a piece for everybody and nobody is left behind. Isn't that what communism is all about ?
The problem is that often times people give great service and still get shitty tips or no tips at all.

I can understand tipping very little or not at all if the service sucked or there were major problems, however, to me tipping well just seems like the decent thing to do especially if you come in with a big group and get good service, but there are a lot cheap people out there.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote