View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 07:00 PM  
Half man, Half Amazing
Confirmed User

I don't blame Brad. We've sent out over 200,000 DMCA notices and not a single one has ever had to go to Mojo because Mojo is not a safe haven for pirates.

I do disagree that no responsibility should rest with the providers. They do bear the responsibility to do SOMETHING. If they are informed that one of their customers is not only violating their own TOS, and also the LAW and they choose to do NOTHING (the Leaseweb response), then they are enablers and should bear some of the guilt.

If they are informed and take action, that's the responsible thing to do. The rest of the Internext panel was filled with hosts that ARE NOT havens for pirates. Only Leaseweb was the clear scumbag on that panel.