View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 11:39 AM  
johnnyloadproductions
Account Shutdown

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tellmeyes View Post
Mega business model looks much more similar to Dropbox, rather than Megaupload. Declaring war on Mega resellers doesnt make much sense, turning rogue filelockers into legit services, that sell could space instead of ease of access to content, supposed to be aim of this whole kill-filelockers compain.
Making it "I want to ruin their business no matter what" doesnt look serious, and will not yield positive results in long term. My bet, new Mega will not loose PP payment option.
Past behavior is the best predictor of future behavior. Kim Dotcom launched this service because it was timely in order to use his fame, had he done it at a later time he wouldn't garner enough publicity to make it successful.
He's just obscuring the facts enough to make it not get him taken down (immediately anyway).
Despite the fact AK will show google transparency reports in the coming weeks of mega vs dropbox, people will still not accept it and get it, that will never change.
That's the way it is in any business, I remember using robots in a welding job and other workers were saying how other workers should take the place of the robots. You could explain to them the rationale of the robots and how they were the answer to dealing with cheap labor from mexico and other countries, yet they would continue to think and act in denial.
johnnyloadproductions is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook