View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:48 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Let's all examine what's really happening here. First time poster to GFY comes along and posts references to a CP forum that he wants us to check out.

Sorry, not playing that game.

If WildWoodbine knows the existence of such illegal content then he should report it to the police or authorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildWoodbine View Post
1) this thread is called KILLING OFF FILELOCKERS
Correct, that doesn't suggest in any way that we can investigate instances of child exploitation content. We can't and we don't. It's a matter for the police and you should refer instances of such content to the proper authorities.

Quote:
2) I'm showing the links between a filelocker called depfile.com and a huge CP forum
Report it to the authorities. I've posted the links for you to do so.

Quote:
3) I guess this connection is way more usefull to kill off depfile.com instead of spamming cc processors with DMCA takedown requests
You're wrong.

Quote:
4) all what I get are insults and his highness AK telling me to contact law enforcement when his strong point in order to kill off filelockers has been to show paypal and cc processors they were processing for illegal content including CP and bestiality (that btw is legal is a LOT of countries).
You don't know how we have been getting file lockers terminated by payment processors because we don't tell anyone how we do it. You are simply guessing, you guessed wrong.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook