View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 02:50 PM  
kyro
So Fucking Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
The question was, in very simple language, on what basis do you have a right to criticise ?

Are you a content rights holder for example ? If you don't have skin in the game then your opinion is pretty much worthless to the debate, you might as well criticise the colour of the ocean or the sky as it will have the same net effect.
my response was very simple, why can't anyone who posts here criticize what other people here are doing? its a message board called go fuck yourself, for people in the adult industry to communicate. so if you don't like my gofuckyourself. you got to take the criticism with the praise. not everyone will agree with everything you are doing.

yes i do have skin in the game. i am an affiliate of a lot of the companies that are having their videos stolen and my sales have been affected by piracy. but no matter that i should be able to still comment on the issue just for being a member of this forum.

what skin do you have in the game?

Last edited by kyro; 01-14-2013 at 02:52 PM..
kyro is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook