View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 02:34 AM  
vdbucks
Monger Cash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
I think for a lot of these very anti-Obama people there is a deep seeded fear of him. It might not be racism (although I am sure there is a good amount of that as well), but it is something. My uncle, who for the most part I consider to be a smart guy, believes to his core that Obama is a Muslim. You can't convince him otherwise. CBS did a poll about six months ago that showed about 17% of all people in the US and 34% of those who identify as conservative believe he is a Muslim.

That is not something they had with Clinton. The far right hated Clinton because he was a liberal. They hate Obama because he is a liberal and they think he is a Muslim. Now they think he is the liberal Mulsim who is going to take away all of their guns.
This is absolute horse shit... I don't give a fuck what color his damn skin is... the largest percentage of people that are bringing up race and racism are you dumb ass obama supporters.

The fact of the matter is this: Obama was just as unqualified and inexperienced to get elected president as that failure in life george dubya was. Yet some how, the majority of dumb ass americans voted them both in, and then re-elected them... and the true reason behind that is because all they do is sit around and believe what the mainstream media tells them to while being completely fucking ignorant to the true problems that america has.
vdbucks is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote