View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:24 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank21 View Post
Would you mind explaining to me why it is that left wing people always think in race instead of the actual issue?
When 2 persons who have litterly said in campaingspeaches that they will never get any gun from american people. But then now they declare that they will use undemocratic means to take 80% of the guns instead of talking about that mega lie, you come up with skin colors WTF.
I think for a lot of these very anti-Obama people there is a deep seeded fear of him. It might not be racism (although I am sure there is a good amount of that as well), but it is something. My uncle, who for the most part I consider to be a smart guy, believes to his core that Obama is a Muslim. You can't convince him otherwise. CBS did a poll about six months ago that showed about 17% of all people in the US and 34% of those who identify as conservative believe he is a Muslim.

That is not something they had with Clinton. The far right hated Clinton because he was a liberal. They hate Obama because he is a liberal and they think he is a Muslim. Now they think he is the liberal Mulsim who is going to take away all of their guns.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote