View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:33 PM  
signupdamnit
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeiz View Post
With all honesty...
Don't you know that PlugRush, EroAdvertising, JuicyAds, TrafficHolder, etc are the only sources to monetize warez sites? They are a huge share of your traffic and there's no problem for you to recognize and ban them if you'd like to.
But your business rely on them. You've banned some little guy, but u don't mind to contribute by banning some major ones.

I smell hypocrisy

Those traffic brokers are another challenge for the industry. They all are full with flees and should be abused in every possible way.
Another issue is that plugrush and Juicyads pay advertisers in a way which is subject to supply and demand. The effect of those additional pirate sites coming in and flooding the market with millions of pirate clicks lowers demand for the legitimate publishers and lowers the rates we get paid.

If these traffic brokers would purge their sites of these sites it would probably increase the payments to legitimate publishers and improve productivity for paysite related products. As it is now legitimate publishers see their earnings fall in part because the market with these brokers is being flooded with millions of clicks from pirate sites.

You don't like my posts? Put me on ignore or fuck right off. I'll say what I want.
signupdamnit is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook