View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 10:44 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe View Post
Are you saying that they haven't signed up with your service because they're jealous of your accomplishments?
I typed what I wanted to say. Don't try to put words into my mouth, stick to your relentless trolling instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signupdamnit View Post
If only you were around with what you are doing now in 2006 and 2007. Unfortunately now the industry has practically been taken over by the thieves so you get little or no financial support. I wish I could help financially but when conversions are 3-7 times worse than they once were four or five years ago as an affiliate you can do the math on that one. Thanks again for what you are doing.
Times are tough and every dollar we have received has helped us go that little bit further, however the fact is this is a pretty big industry and it's been a handful of generous people who have helped us keep going.

I am thankful to everyone who has contributed either financial or moral support.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook