View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 04:29 PM  
Midwest Shane
ValMidwest rocks

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemk View Post
Damn I missed a good thread. So basically the cliffnotes are

-biggy probably made hundreds of thousands of dollars off the site for the years
-site goes to shit and he keeps it up for 3 years with no new content
-owner is an idiot and didnt manage his $ and fucks biggy
-biggy helps out affiliates and runs the site for free
-owner still has no clue how to manage money and doesnt have money to pay affiliates
-people cry on gfy because they got stiffed on $20
-biggy tells everyone the owner is a broke loser and they are fucked
-gfy shoots the messenger

The owner of the site is obviously a piece of shit but I don't see anything biggy did wrong. He obviously doesn't care enough about the money to get worked up, but I don't see anywhere in the thread where he said they were right, he just said that theres not much to do about it. Are you guys going to go after some loser who cant even afford to pay child support? The site stopped updating 3 years ago, anyone should take that as a clue to stop promoting someone. I was also owed $ for promoting her site but I have more important things to worry about. I didn't even know the site went down until someone showed me the thread. It's funny that the same people on gfy crying about things like this are the ones who weren't owed any money.
I agree with most everything you said other than Melissa spent most the money so there really wasn't much money for me to manage lol. Most the people who are bitching are not even owned anything so yea. On the small chance I messed up and missed a large payment which I did to bravomedia we are working it out now. Thanks
Midwest Shane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote