View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 05:29 PM  
mayabong
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude View Post

Did a little reading on Solavei - actually if you Google Solavei and scam it will keep you busy for quite awhile (and as with all scam programs, since they know lots of people are calling it a scam, the scammers also have their "Is Solavei A Scam?" postings, that are really ads saying that they are not a scam, lol).

Sorry, but gonna have to pass up this deal that is too good to be true.

ADG
Yet somehow he manages to raise 127 million dollars for his next venture, has the former COO of Walmart as the COO of Solavei along with many other big names. You guys keep saying scam, where is the scam? Right now I'm paying $49 for my cell phone bill per month, I was paying way more than that. They pay me 2 times a month on my card for bringing people in. They all paying $49 a month for their mobile phone. They sent me sim cards for Christmas so I could sign people up on the spot. Where is the scam?

Most of the negativity on Solavei comes from competitor reps like Lifemobile or Vitel which say people can get free cell phone service if they bring others in, but charge their member and extra $99 a month just to be members. Solavei doesn't have that.

Like I said even if Solavei crashed and burned tomorrow, I have been getting what I paid for and then some. There are new products coming out in 2013 and a worldwide launch. I don't know what Wuerch did with Motorcity, but so far I am very pleased with Solavei or I wouldn't promote it at all.
mayabong is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote