View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 05:15 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakfiles View Post
Represented?

You basically say that tubes are OK and it is strange to hear this in regards to sites that built their empire on 100% stolen content. Everybody knows that.
I have never said illegal tubes are ok. What I have said is that they don't provide the same level of difficulty as file lockers, forums and torrents do.

There are no tubes that I know of that have thousands of gigabytes of entire site rips, yet there are more than a dozen file lockers that do.

Quote:
AK knows this very well and in fact has started a similar campaign against tubes a while back > gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1024634 < but then sold out to Manwin and the effort died down right alongside his opinion about tubes.
Manwin were one contributor out of over 40 contributors in the early days of the Stop File Lockers project. They do not contribute to us now, we are not beholden to them, in fact in the new year I plan to announce an offensive against copyright infringement occurring in the "on demand media" space - this will include tubes.

Quote:
I would be very vary about this "get represented". AK has been funded by Manwin who are currently under a huge investigation. These people didn't pay their taxes and I'm not sure if AK pays all the taxes he has to, so I would stay away.
It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that if we are successful that we will end your illegitimate source of income would it ?

I put my real name and real identity on the line for this project and the anti-piracy cause, unlike you, and people like you, who hide behind keyboard personas without the guts to put their real name to what they say.

We are a credible threat to online piracy that has a proven track record of disrupting hundreds upon hundreds of piracy sites, it's no wonder that the pro-piracy movement feels the need to talk down our work.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote