View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:19 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notjoe View Post
Lol, Have fun downloading every single video on xvideos and creating a fingerprint to compain against the fingerprints created for your video
That is not how finger printing works. You only have to finger print your content. Not all the content in the world.

Quote:
You must still have AK's covering your eyes. As I previously said, if someone tags the scene without any of the unique data you used originally, you'll never find it on a tube site.
Keep telling yourself that. Like I said, it's easy to find your content on a tube site. For the past two years the only content that is on a tube site that belongs to me is content we have allowed or a fresh DVD rip we have not removed yet.

Quote:
If you only have one guy uploading your content you should really learn what you're doing because your content clearly sucks.
Guys. Not guy. And yes, it is easy to find the guys who are repeat offenders for uploading your content. Like I said, we have not had a problem with tubes in over two years now. Yet you're still crying about them as if they just happened. Tubes are TOTALLY manageable if you have the right tools. That doesn't mean I like them, but I learned how to manage them.

Quote:
Where is your definitive proof that I am stealing from others? Calling me a thief and pirate without any sort of proof is a pretty bold move.
Are you? I didn't say so. I said I'm not telling you because I'm not going to tell everyone who is stealing from everyone else. If you happen to fall into that category, that is on you. But I'm not announcing to every shit stain on GFY how content can be found so they can find a way to circumvent our efforts.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote