View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 09:13 AM  
notjoe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWB View Post
No, but appraently you are.

1) Ever hear of digital finger printing?
Lol, Have fun downloading every single video on xvideos and creating a fingerprint to compain against the fingerprints created for your video

Quote:
2) Ever hear of tags, titles, keywords, and the search feature?
You must still have AK's covering your eyes. As I previously said, if someone tags the scene without any of the unique data you used originally, you'll never find it on a tube site.

Quote:
3) You don't have to keep looking through 80,000 pages. You can hit them a few at a time and work your way through (or use a tool to help you), you will find the guys uploading your content and then you target them. Mix with keywords and tags, it's easy actually. I can clean out any tube site, no matter how many pages, in a matter of 15 - 30 mins. Then it's easy-peasy to manage from there. And once you target the large boys, most of the smaller ones scrape from those, so you kill them as well in one swoop many times.
If you only have one guy uploading your content you should really learn what you're doing because your content clearly sucks.

Quote:
4) There are other ways I won't tell you about, because in no way do I want to help those who are stealing from others.
Where is your definitive proof that I am stealing from others? Calling me a thief and pirate without any sort of proof is a pretty bold move.
notjoe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote