View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:00 AM  
irinasp
Confirmed User

:2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by newB View Post
Am I missing something?

Since there are only like 4 pages in the whole 35PPS program tour, the fact that they pay $25 on trials is kind of hard to miss. To me, it doesn't appear as if they are trying to 'bait and switch' webmasters.

Most programs are just as guilty of hyping their upper end commissions, or continuing to advertise payout structures that are no longer offered:
Have a look at the PimpRoll program page - they advertise up to $50 PPS, but if you look at the chart below that it appears as if the PPS tops out at $42.50.

The PaperStreetCash program advertises up to $40 PPS and 70% RevShare, but inside the webmasters area it seems like $30-35 and 50% are the reality. It is possible those higher numbers are a 'tiered' bonus, but if so that information is not readily apparent.

(I picked PimpRoll to use as an example because they were the first to come to mind for being highly reputable, and paying their affiliates. PaperStreet I chose to use because several of their sites are on the top page of the OPs review site.)

My point is, commission rates change - especially in this volatile economy, and programs are not always quick to update their tours to reflect those changes. 35PPS clearly and truthfully indicate what those rates are upfront without requiring affiliates first having to join to find out otherwise. If they were actively misrepresenting themselves as paying $35 PPS on trials then that would be different. But that doesn't appear to be the case.

newB thank you for looking deeper into the question and preparing the detailed analysis. Unfortunately, not many affiliates nowadays appreciate what affiliate companies do for them and try to slander them. If we try and return back to, let’s say, year 2005, we could track the changes. Lots of aff. programs try to attract affiliates with 100 PPS , 100% revshare, which further ends up with forum threads like “DungeonBank no payment”… Partially I understand affiliates who are really sick and tired of it but there is a saying ‘People who live in glass houses should never throw stones’…

Thanks everyone for sharing their opinion. We are open for comments and will certainly consider them but there is really no need for abuse.

Serious-Partners.com has been working since 2003 and has always been diligent with our payments. Even in the situation with epassporte – all the payments that were made before the company’s bankruptcy were then compensated to the affiliates. In my opinion this is the major proof of the company’s reliability and a reason to trust. Thanks to all our partners.

• Any questions? Contact me: 633 - 055 - 367
irinasp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote