View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 11:48 PM  
iwantchixx
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
While I'm not always a big "adultking" fan from past musings ive watched, heck.. who gives a fuck.. GFY is a zoo so it's all subjective... but I will say this, what AdutlKing is doing is one thing we ALL should have grown balls enough to do a LONG time ago. I personally give the guy HUGE props for what he is doing and so what if he did have a hidden agenda for it.. who gives a fuck. He's doing good work and if the fucker gets paid good in the end.. he DESERVES it for the work he is doing.

The piracy has to stop. Period. The mafia-ish attitude these pirate networks have MUST be taken down a notch or two.. heck,, 12-15 rungs down the ladder would suit my entertainment value.

It's not just a simple case of downloading a song from napster for your mp3 player anymore.. it's full-scale operational ripping in single download locations now. It's insane. When I can spend 24 hours to download an ENTIRE site rip there is NO reason for me to buy the product whatsoever. The general public knows this and doesn't care that it hurts people's financial situations. Heck.. what's even worse is the rampant attitude that they feel it's their "right" to get everything for free so they can stick it to the man.

Well news flash ya bunch of fucking honkeys. I got a pair of steel toe boots that would lvoe to bust your fucking skulls in and render you mentally retarded for eons but I'll settle for watching pirates get hit piece by piece, processor by processor, site by site until it's in enough mainstream limelight that new laws are put in place.

I don't know about you but if piracy stopped, my payckeck would significantly increase and so will the general public's paychecks. Most would gladly pay the $30 then for a movie, cd or membership.

Due to the scale of piracy.. I'm really starting to support the grand scale draconian laws governing bodies have been trying to put into play. The end-game is coming and law makers are starting to get wise to what needs to be done.

Like my opinions or not on it, I don't give a fuck but you pirates would look really good at the end of my boots..

Heck.. I'd even do a no holds barred 1 on 10 of you pirate cocksuckers if sponsors would donate the money to the cause.

Can you tell that I'm pissed off and mad about it?
iwantchixx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook