View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 05:21 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lush_ View Post
Something I have not been able to understand during the start of this crusade since june of AKs is what is the real motive? Its always smelled funny to me just reading his responses.
The real motive, believe it or not, is to mitigate the theft of intellectual property by thieves.

Quote:
Then last night I stumbled across something very precular. I am starting to wonder if this is more about killing sme very sucessful webmaster forums owned by this kaktuz person. It seems the site wj was hacked back in june amd llst its db. Thats about the same time you popped up with this war on file lockers who are all btw members of these big forums.
Incorrect, I actually tried to get this off the ground in 2011.

https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1025912

Quote:
So lastnight I find this new site called uploadertalk that is trying to compete with wj so I start browsing the site and the most active thread is about adultking. But as I read it the admin called "utc" who is posting the most in it sounds incredibly like adultking by the way he speaks and posts here. Then I notice another user called "curahack" is posting minutes later each time after "utc" im assuming its the same curahack that you were posting about all weekend by saying you dont know anything about tje hacking of kaktuz sites but just following this hackers twitter. I guess my question is to AK is are you the admin of iploadertalk? And if so why are you trying to kill all filelockers ad build up a site specifically for the same people?
I'm not involved with UploaderTalk.com, we didn't even know it existed until we started investigations into another file locker that has a support section on that site.

The number of conspiracy theories surrounding our activities is incredible.

We have one purpose, that is to shut down piracy. There's no hidden agenda, there's nothing mysterious about it. We're simply taking on thieves who have been allowed to get away with stealing for far too long.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook