View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 06:24 AM  
Barefootsies
Choice is an Illusion

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCrayon View Post
i think we and i could agree that the money should be used more wisely. pay down the debt instead of all this other bullshit.
Agreed top notch.

I do not have an issue paying "my fair share" assuming EVERYONE has some skin in the game. However, I do not agree with how the government is WASTING the tax revenue they are already getting. Especially in regards to military spending and "nation building" in other countries. The U.S. tax dollars collected are for U.S. citizens. Not for spending on arabs and muslims in other countries like Iraq and Afghanistan.

If the reason for us being in all of these foreign countries is to aid multi-nations self interest. THEY should be paying the military tab for being there, not the tax payers. If the world want the U.S. defending their countries and policing their waters to prevent Somali's and international trade disruption or alike, THEY should have to pay for it.

This is how it works for the tax payers. If we want something, you have to budget/pay for it. Versus endless handouts.

Link1 | Link2 | Link3

Enough Said.

"Would you rather live like a king for a year or like a prince forever?"

Last edited by Barefootsies; 12-10-2012 at 06:26 AM..
Barefootsies is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote