View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 11:45 PM  
247mg
Yellowplum / 247mg

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonsolo View Post
Hi,
As a fellow content producer, I would suggest hiring a web developer and sell your content first hand. I say this because if you have the capitol to set up your own channel of distribution, then there is no need to deal with a third party who will also take a fraction of your revenues. Given that you have the money, hire a web dev and an SEO guy (Your going to need a butt-load of traffic, between ~200-3000 unique visitors to make a single sale) before anything, then focus on gathering content. Depending on whether or not you are making hardcore of softcore, you should check out modelmayhem.com for talent as many are willing to pose nude and a few will do more(Personally, I have found a good number of models throught this outlet). Also, since I'm sure you have some sort of background in business, it always helps to create a "Feasibility Analysis" before starting any business venture. Lastly I would suggest gathering a large amount of patients, because as many other threads suggest, these things take time - Don't expect to make a profit for AT LEAST 6 months - 2 years.
Good luck to you, and if you have any additional question, feel free to ICQ me! I don't have a great wealth of knowledge, but many who frequent this room aren't producers, so I may have a bit more than some.
How many Indian girls you got from this modelmayhem.com?