View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 12:32 AM  
AdultAudiences
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanEagle View Post
Will have to say weight loss, skin care, etc. General health and beauty products have been killing it non stop since internet marketing started, pretty much.
Since somebody mentioned beauty products, I may as well put a plug in for a couple of domain auctions that I started yesterday. Hair coloration products take up pretty much a whole aisle at any WalMart, and they ship really easily. These happen to be .CO.UK domains; so the audience would obviously be British. Not really a problem online if you're working with affiliates. The auction site is called DomainLore.co.uk, and the starting price is 50 quid:

Coloration.co.uk
HairColoration.co.uk

Also this one:

TelevisionStars.co.uk

I don't run any hair-care sites. But at 50 pounds, it should be an inexpensive niche to get into. 50 GBP is pretty cheap in comparison to the reported .CO.UK sales on DomainPrices.co.uk. There the lowest I can find is 700 GBP.