View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:01 AM  
247mg
Yellowplum / 247mg

Industry Role:
[QUOTE=gmith;19357504]@dpapa - Thats an interesting way of getting girls! Im definitely gonna try to take devise a plan like that. Its hard asking girls here for anything, especially INDIAN GIRLS! Im afraid to even say "adult shoot".. I usually say modeling.. LOL if you have any other tips for me, please let me know!

Glamour Modelling is the right word to use. Hire a student indian girl work with her for few days and be friendly. All indian student specially girls desperate for money becuase of a reason when they apply for UK or USA or even Autralian student visa they took heavy loans from bank for all expenses and when they arrive in countries they hardly got job and even if they got job, they wont be earning enough to pay back loan back home so..... you need to play games gmith and beleive me you will be lucky and remember me when you got your first one... even the indian girl you got looks ugly to you, just say oh wow gorgeous, just shoot and start.... Indian fans like to see Indian girl with Indian men....

Last edited by 247mg; 12-08-2012 at 12:02 AM..
247mg is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook