View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:25 AM  
247mg
Yellowplum / 247mg

Industry Role:
@gmith

Can you help me with a few questions I asked in my original post?

1. If I were to successfully make my first video, how do I sell it to websites, or vendors, or anything? What is the best way to make money from these

A: You surely need to to content seller as there are too many available in market on which you can trust, some names are already mentioned in this thread. Web-Legal and Clip4sale are very good area for these.

2. Do I need legal release forms for the actors before I produce?

A: Yes, when we shoot indian girls in UK, first we ask about her virginity and than ID. We ask to sign contract + 2257 Doc and Consent Form. This is for our protection for any legal afterward.

3. When Im promoting my "Production Company" do I need to promote it as an entertainment, Modeling, company? For legal purposes

A: I think entertainment better take advice direct from some content seller if you know some one or ask at GFY.

4. Lastly, Would I be better off making videos of normal Caucasian, Latino, black people?

A: Indian girl has to be with Indian men.