View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:40 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmith View Post
@Sarettah - Thanks for the email you sent me. By all means just let me know which method of contact is better for you.

As for the direction I want to go in, basically I just want to sell my content in as many ways as possible? Wont that be the best way to make the most money?

Also, How much am I suppose to sell my content for? How much am I suppose to pay a Male/Female actor? Indians seem so hard to get so Im assuming Im gonna have to pay them more? LAST BUT NOT LEAST, which is a good way to approach actors?

You can email me or just reply to this post, thanks!!
Like I said, I am not in the content biz so I can't give you much more than I have but a lot of it is just like any other product. If you sell exclusive content, it sells for more than non-exclusive. There is also semi-exclusive (limited number of licenses).

I know nothing about recruiting models or paying them. For that I think you should probably ask producers what the going rates are. It will depend a lot on where you are shooting.

Hope that helps. Time for bed now.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook