View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 03:37 PM  
sarettah
l8r

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmith View Post
I'm actually meeting with a lawyer on Friday.

As for everything else, does no one really have answers for me on this website? How can this be..
Hey. First, be patient. This forum is not as heavily trafficked as the main forum. If you want quicker answers, post the questions in the main forum. BUT, you will also have to put up with the trolls.

What you are talking about doing is becoming a content producer. You might want to look around at what some of the other content producers do. Some set up content stores, some just sell through threads. Since I am NOT a content producer I do not know what approaches work best.

Most people in this business do NOT produce and sell their own content. They either buy content from producers or use content provided by sponsors (who may be producing their own or may be buying it) so the people who know the answers to your questions are a much smaller part of the community than you might think.

Some content producers I know of that you might want to do a search of the board on so you can check what they are doing:

Ma Dalton
Vooddoocontent (user sinclair)
Adendreams
DeanCapture
Naughty Rob

There are a lot others too. These are ones I thought of off the top of my head because I have either bought from them or spoken with them.

Good luck

Oh yeah sarisuckers.com is open too.

sarettah is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook