View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:28 PM  
gmith

Industry Role:
Need help starting up my Adult Business!

Hey Webmasters!

I posted a similar thread a while ago in another section of the website. I'm gonna try to be a little more clear about what I am looking for. BTW I live in Chatsworth, CA.

I recently sold my business for a good chunk of money, I have always have an interest in the Adult Business but could never find enough time to dedicate myself to it. I am not fully on board and really to go.

First off, I have decided to hit a specific niche, does that make sense? Anyway, I want to produce my own movies which star Indian Actors only. I want the hit the Indian community with fresh content. I have a camera crew in place, I have locations, all I need now is Indian Female and Male actors. Is there anything else I need?

I am planning on creating a lot of content, I want to sell my content to distributers and websites, how would i do so? Also, is it a good idea to make a nice website which I put all my content on and how would I make money off that?

My biggest issue is finding INDIAN models, how would I go about doing that?

I know all you webmasters are probably sick if answering the same questions over and over again but I would really appreciate your help!

Thank you
gmith is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook