View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:31 AM  
vollenweider

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
It's clear you don't support what we are doing, you have made it abudantly clear in the eight posts you have made on GFY. In fact you joined this forum for the sole intention of bagging our work.
Ok so you want me to sign an agreement with you so you go after torrent sites, right?
One question, when you started to go after the shit lockers did you ask anyone to sign any agreement? why do you even need my agreement when there are thousands of TB of pirated adult and non-adult material on those torrent sites?

You know that i don't support your methodologies, and you are still using the excuse of representation as your weapon to ignore the torrents because you know that sites like rarbg.com do not have any source of income like paypal and shits!! got where i want to conclude? I am not saying that you should stop going after file shiters, but at the same time work against torrents and other forms of piracy since you have established good relations with manwin and they are supporting what you are doing!
vollenweider is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook