View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:03 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
Amazing how you keep dodging these questions by coming up with shit like this. EVERYBODY and his dog knows that tons of HUGE tubes are FULL of stolen content. Everybody know this! There is one person on this board acting like he has no clue this is going on and that's you. I wonder why.
I don't dispute there is stolen content on tubes, however it's not a problem of the scale of file lockers and torrents.

It's actually you who has his head in the sand, completely oblivious to the scale of the problem with file lockers and torrents and their respective eco-systems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty F View Post
Something seriously stinks about this guy. He refuses to do something about the big filelockers. You know, the ones that have 1000 times more stolen content. And tubes are a minor issue according to him. You know, tubes that host insane amounts of stolen content and get more traffic than all the filelockers combined.
Please show me a tube with hundreds of site rips of entire sites.

The fact is that tubes do not account for the majority of stolen content, they don't even come in 2nd or 3rd place for infringements, in fact they represent about 5% of the infringements we receive copies of notices for.

Add to that the fact that file lockers have a very low compliance rate for takedown notices and most tubes have a very high compliance rate.

Unlike you I am not going to make up wildly exaggerated statistics to further my arguments. You claim they have 1000 times more stolen content than file lockers which is simply untrue, file lockers account for the majority of infringement followed closely by torrents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollenweider View Post
So what you are saying is AK is manwins bitch?
One question, anybody here remember the facts of filesonic and the big tubes, paysites?
It's clear you don't support what we are doing, you have made it abudantly clear in the eight posts you have made on GFY. In fact you joined this forum for the sole intention of bagging our work.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook