VenusBlogger
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
To work with Lead Wrench you need only a few things:

1) A Lead Wrench account
2) A Landing page (with form) to capture leads
3) Accounts with sponsors whom accept API.

We help you with everything in between.

Lead Wrench will act as your form processor. Once a Campaign is created within Lead Wrench you are given a unique Form Submit URL. When your form is submitted, the lead will be directed through Lead Wrench to the sponsors you have configured in your account, according to a number of settings and rules. No two sponsors are the same, so we do field modifications based on each sponsors requirements.

Examples:
- Some sponsors want the birth year and other sponsors want the age. We do those conversions for you.
- some sponsors want zip code, others want city
- some sponsors want a 2-digit country code and others want a 3-digit country code

The lead data is stored inside of Lead Wrench and can be exported via CSV at any time.

We don't have a Wordpress widget at this time, but that is on our list of to-do items.

I hope this clears up some of your confusion.
Ok man...

1) I don't have one.. I sent my email 10 days ago to open one.. still no news.

2) I have this.

3) I have this.

Now the problem is that since point 1) is missing.. I can't build everything together, I have no idea what is inside point 1)... So I can't go further and Im still confused.

The point 1) is still a PANDORAS BOX.. I have no idea whats inside and you give no details about it either. So im stuck in my first post.

So, how do I move forward?
VenusBlogger is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote