View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:30 PM  
Sharky
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusBlogger View Post
I don't want to repeat againt the same over and over again... But I still cannot figure out what do you exactly offer SHARKY..

As you suggested me 10 days ago, I subscribed to your site but I never received anything... and your page is completely empty.

It's still a BIG MISTERY to me.. how am I supposed to make money with your API, can you describe in 10 steps what I must do? What piece of code I need to insert in my WORDPRESS Widget?

The article you posted there is still a lot of propaganda that doesn't goes to the point EITHER.

Let's go the point for once! What must I do exactly?
To work with Lead Wrench you need only a few things:

1) A Lead Wrench account
2) A Landing page (with form) to capture leads
3) Accounts with sponsors whom accept API.

We help you with everything in between.

Lead Wrench will act as your form processor. Once a Campaign is created within Lead Wrench you are given a unique Form Submit URL. When your form is submitted, the lead will be directed through Lead Wrench to the sponsors you have configured in your account, according to a number of settings and rules. No two sponsors are the same, so we do field modifications based on each sponsors requirements.

Examples:
- Some sponsors want the birth year and other sponsors want the age. We do those conversions for you.
- some sponsors want zip code, others want city
- some sponsors want a 2-digit country code and others want a 3-digit country code

The lead data is stored inside of Lead Wrench and can be exported via CSV at any time.

We don't have a Wordpress widget at this time, but that is on our list of to-do items.

I hope this clears up some of your confusion.