View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 09:27 AM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by helterskelter808 View Post
Where have I apologized for piracy? On the contrary, I'm wondering why people like you are apparently so against going after the main stolen content sites, namely tubes.
Are you a rights holder ? Do you have something of value to add to this thread or are you simply here to derail it ?

I started this thread to help rights holders become represented by Copy Control so that we can progress the fight against piracy, not for people on the sidelines to carp and bicker about where we should have begun dealing with the monumental issue of piracy.

We started with file lockers, as has been stated many times before there were reasons for that, I am not about to rehash them in this thread, go and read my many previous public statements on the matter.

Now that is out the way, I am asking rights holders to become represented by us so we can progress and widen our efforts. We need to polish off the file locker eco system however to be successful we need rights holders to stand up and be counted.

What we do is actively enforce your rights by working with web hosting companies, payment processing companies, banks, card associations, advertising networks and other service providers to have them stop working with the pirates and their sites.

Where organisations are un-cooperative we have a number of legal strategies that we employ to gain compliance.

We also liaise with law enforcement agencies and other government agencies to mitigate piracy on your behalf.

To get your company , brand or content represented by Copy Control we ask that you fill out this simple form.

http://copycontrol.org/get-represented/

once you fill out this form I will send you a copy of our rights-holder representation agreement for you to sign and return back to us.

you can also read about what representation will do for you at

http://copycontrol.org/services/

We work on a cost recovery basis so the fees for representation are quite low and if you can't afford them we'll work with you to come up with a fee which suits your budget. Small rights holders would pay around $500 per year (or $50 per month), Mid sized rights holder companies would pay around $1000 per year (or $100 per month) and large rights holders would pay around $3500 per year or ($350 per month).

This is very expensive and labor intensive work, we need to charge fees to recover the costs of what we are doing.

Representation is non exclusive. Becoming represented by Copy Control should not impact any other relationships you have with DMCA agents, legal services, attorneys or investigators. We are a complimentary service to all of these types of organisations.

If you have any questions about becoming represented by us please email me at members -at- copycontrol.org
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote