View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:04 AM  
DWB
Giggity

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakfiles View Post
Don't you think this is going a little overboard? One thing is fighting the business and another is to post private information of people on public forums. This is wrong on so many levels, not to mention that whoever that Simon person is, he's not the only one in the photos.
Look at it this way, if they went into my house and stole the same content on a hard drive, I would shoot and kill them in my living room and legally get away with it.

Secondly, none of this information currently posted is private. It is 100% all public information. The info gathered on these people would boggle your mind.

Thirdly, don't give a shit either way when it comes to pirates, just like they don't give a shit who they steal from. They are thieving fucks who deserve whatever wrecking ball that is about to come through their life. Gloves are always off when dealing with people like this and everyone in their life is fair game. Don't like it, don't be a pirate. Otherwise, you have to deal with the eventual consequences when you're number is finally called.

What you should be worried about is what wasn't posted here. It's just been foreplay so far.
DWB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook