View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:28 AM  
freakfiles

Industry Role:

Don't you think this is going a little overboard? One thing is fighting the business and another is to post private information of people on public forums. This is wrong on so many levels, not to mention that whoever that Simon person is, he's not the only one in the photos.

If you do this, may be you should post your own pictures and family pictures up and complete them with your home address and do the same for your employees, donors and whoever else is involved. That would only be fare. You have turned your activity into a business and if you have nothing to hide or not afraid of anything, go ahead post that info up.

I think you guys as a community should investigate why moderators did what they did, but that has to be done privately. Is this Simon person their friend? Did he pay them? Did he send a legal notice? Those questions should be answered.

Right now it looks like double standards. I remember when people allegedly tracked down info about one of the largest file host being owned by GFY owners all that was quickly, folks got banned or blocked out.

P.S. This is my first post, hope it's not going to be last.

Last edited by freakfiles; 11-14-2012 at 07:31 AM..
freakfiles is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook