View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 08:23 AM  
trademeister
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by helterskelter808 View Post
Don't expect a reply, it was just a sarcastic question, because everything he said was wrong.

Exactly. The person who controls a domain is the person who has access to the registar control panel for the domain. What's on the whois makes no difference.

Exactly. His point about Streamate not wanting people to take members away, aside from being false, makes absolutely no sense. If you have a lot of referred members making guaranteed money, why would you change to another platform, ending the revshare you're already getting, on the unlikely hope they'd all sign up to another different WL (with perhaps lower revshare)? It's nonsense.

True.

Correct again, it's to do with processing. Not sure why he tried to claim it's for some other nonsensical reason.
No idea.

What i did see was that in september the site's revenue has increased without any real effort to promote it or to rank it higher.

$1560 in september.

To bad that most of the offers i got on it where not even 3 months revenue. I mean, i know this industry isnt rocking like it was in the 90's but still, for a site that needs to work we rather have it sit there and collect dust and money
-------------------------------------
Selling adspots and hardlinks on our network with over 1 MILLION uniques daily! Mostly search engine traffic and VERY GOOD ALEXA: https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1067398
trademeister is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote