View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:19 AM  
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by epitome View Post
Never understood this mentality. Would rather lose 5% to non-payment and get access to hundreds of additional programs with great converting sites than to leave all of that money on the table.

Hell even with getting stiffed by programs it was nowhere 5% lost.
Because I bet 20 site/programs I have had the "just under $100" mark suddenly folded up...nearly $2,000 down the tubes...I make "ancillary" money from affiliate promotion, so for me, that is a high percentage...not dollar amount, but percentage.

My main income are my sites, shooting, other things...but when people use NATS or whatever and skip town...close up shop...etc...it ends up being a waste of my time...that's why.
So if I do the limited amount of affiliate promotion I do - with places I KNOW I'll get CCBILL checks from, I am not wasting my time.
Exceptions are there...BIG places that I feel secure in promoting and are proven...knowing I'll get paid, and do.

But smaller, or "too new for me" programs...I just don't have that level of confidence to do it, until they are "proven".

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote