View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:02 PM  
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyloadproductions View Post
Are you sure he didn't mean "shooting amateur content"?
I've seen some of his other methods for talking to and being pushy with modelmayhem girls, just exchanging messages through the site and they are pushy.

Just shows how careful you have to be sometimes I guess.

It doesn't help that everyone keeps ganging up on him too. It was deserved for a time, but indefinitely?
I was there when she told Rob that...and she DEFINITELY said he was "slighting" Rob, as in "Why would you even want to bother with that guy?"...Nothing even close to positive about it.
He essentially did the same towards me, with the girl that I mentioned above.

He was "pestering" the shit out of both of these girls (a year and a half apart, mind you - so you can bet he does it often...), to try and "convince them" that they should go shoot with him, etc. They both got sick of it and ended any contact with him.

If he's still doing that, as recently as 2 weeks ago...then he's "indefinite" about his attempts to "convince" girls into shooting hardcore.

You're right on one point...being pushy, is exactly what he was doing, in these 2 completely separate cases, anyway.
;-)
Fitz

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}

Last edited by fitzmulti; 10-25-2012 at 10:04 PM..
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote