View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 04:32 PM  
fitzmulti
I Like Depth Of Field!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtyRob View Post
Never had a personal beef with the guy until recently when he was trying HARD to get a model that I have been shooting with. She told me he or someone from his company was bugging the shit out of her and talking shit about "Robert the amateur guy you are shooting with." She likes me so that did it for her, killed his chances of shooting with her.

Sucks he didnt pay his hosting bill, his site is quite nice.
That was SO unbelievable when she told us that...what an asshat to have said something like that bout you.

And, then there's when 1 1/2 years ago, he was going "after" and harassing this one girl I shot in early 2011...badgered the fuck out of her too, on and on, even though she made it MORE than clear she didn't do, or want to do BG work...

I personally, like you Rob, don't have a beef with the guy...but him telling her to not come to Vegas to shoot with me, also REALLY closed the door of his line of contact with her.
:P

www.SexyGirlsCash.com

CONTACT // FITZMULTI AT GMAIL.COM //
{Please include a message so I know you are from GFY! I get too many spam "add requests"!}
fitzmulti is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote