View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:20 PM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdultKing View Post
Who are you to ask this question ?

Have you been a long standing member of this community ? No.

Does anybody really know who you are ? No

Have you contributed to funding our campaign ? No.

Have you actually done anything substantial to shut down piracy ? No.

So what are you ?

We've accepted contributions from more than 50 contributors, as we're focussed on shutting down file lockers and all the funding we get helps.

Most of the people who have had a problem with this one financial contributor over more than 50 contributors have turned out to be file locker owners, involved in piracy or professional board trolls who haven't lifted a finger to shut down piracy.
Personally I'm not a fan of manwin and I'm terrified of putting any content I create online. But I would say it's better to deal with just one big headache than it is to deal with a many little pain in the asses.

If it helps you keep doing what you're doing... Then I'm over joyed you took manwin's money and cosidering he has deep pockets, I hope he gives you lots more. It makes up for the little guys like me that are not able to afford more than a couple of dollars.