View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:52 AM  
helterskelter808
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trademeister View Post
I would like to know too.
Don't expect a reply, it was just a sarcastic question, because everything he said was wrong.

Quote:
Although the whois info may have changed to reflect their company (because its a full whitelabel where members come back to the site to login), the domain is still in my account.
Exactly. The person who controls a domain is the person who has access to the registar control panel for the domain. What's on the whois makes no difference.

Quote:
Im not leaving them, because they are doing awesome.
Exactly. His point about Streamate not wanting people to take members away, aside from being false, makes absolutely no sense. If you have a lot of referred members making guaranteed money, why would you change to another platform, ending the revshare you're already getting, on the unlikely hope they'd all sign up to another different WL (with perhaps lower revshare)? It's nonsense.

Quote:
But there wouldnt be much they could do if i wanted to leave them.
True.

Quote:
The whois change is apparantly for the creditcard companies (merchant accounts etc stuff).
Correct again, it's to do with processing. Not sure why he tried to claim it's for some other nonsensical reason.

Last edited by helterskelter808; 10-05-2012 at 08:05 AM..
helterskelter808 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote