View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 12:13 AM  
VladS
Developer

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR_GraphicDesign View Post
Okay so you think it's okay to assume judgement on someone without knowing all the facts? Great system you follow there buddy, I'll be sure to care about your opinion.
I did not assume judgement on anyone, i have generally said that keeping money that do not cover work is wrong. I did not say it is or it is not your case. Pay attention while reading.

It does not matter if the client tries to get you or simply does not know how to explain the project, in my opinion it is your job to set all project details clear and work accordingly and if the client asks for a refund, as long as i did not work for those money, i will refund the amount, however if i did move a finger and work for those money, now that is indeed discutable.

I think you provided a bad client experience and on top of that, you are now being aggressive and arrogant towards the client and everyone else and that, in my book, it's not good business.

Anyhow, g'luck to both of you.
VladS is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote