View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 11:10 AM  
JR_GraphicDesign
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme-website View Post
Then that is settled.
Stop following me round like a fucking puppy on icq...
Im not your buddy. And I dont want to hear a fucking running commentory on your fucking day 5 times a day....

You are not a designer... You are a hustler. Your interest is not in providing a good service and making a good rep for yuorself. Your interest is solely to extract money from people.
And fuck them if they dont like what you deliver....

NOw to retort

1. No im not the pope, Im a cynical bitch who speaks her mind.
2. SO pay him back....NO coder was hired.
3. yur acting like you are. If you indeed DID have a long list of clients.. wheres your portfolio? WHy are you saying to me on icq "i gottta take the cheap jobs to keep work coming in" *or something simular..
4. POst count .. well yeah it means fuck all. MOre posts=bigger ego here. What im more saying is youve been here a few weeks...You think you know how GFY works.. YOu think yo know how to play the GFY game...You don't.
5. I don't think your a time served designer. I think your making this up as you go along. NObody is talking shit about you, They are speaking the TRUTH about you. BAcked up wth screenshots..ANd in the face of this, you still continue play the arrogant fucker. I said im a better designer than you not to have a pissing contest. Its more about your fee/quality ratio.
You are trying to charge folks exactly the same fee i do...SO i feel entitled to comment and compare.

6. Now here one i reserved till the end. It's one of my former clients you have mugged.

I managed to destroy my own business with a sucky attitude... It will be my pleasure to watch you do the same thing.. carry on.
You live in a dream world Gimme-dildo
Click for GFY Portfolio Thread

ICQ#493157815

------
Taking on new clients, don't hesitate to contact us for any of your adult graphic design needs.
JR_GraphicDesign is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote