View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 01:20 AM  
gimme-website
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I see the problem here.

The delivered product looks nothing like the clients brief/specifications. But clients expectaion of paying $300 was highly unrealistic.

Ive told you on icq JR. Your too agressive.. you think your the big shizzle but your not...

Predator is a piece of piss to intergrate.
Indian coders do not charge $50+ an hour. When I was open to the public my junior would handle my coding and we charged $20 an hour for her... and she fuckin rocks.. And shes european.

Your at 150 posts and i've seen you attack a few folks here becuase your the big shizzle and they are idiots.
Hell I didn't start that shit until i was at least 1k posts and been here 3 years.. with some quality work and skills to back up my arrogance. And as history shows.. it didn't work out so well for me.. and i'm ten times better/faster than you are.

You abslolutoly HAVE to pay this man back for work you have not done. Your rep will be destroyed if you don't...

And stolenvid crew... stop looking for bargains and you might not get these nasty surprises.